Sr. Project Manager
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA, etc.|
Walker is a privately held consulting firm specializing in customer strategy. Helping businesses for more than 70 years, Walker's diverse team of consultants provides tailored, comprehensive solutions to help companies achieve their business objectives and grow shareholder value. Walker specializes in customer loyalty and related customer strategies, including innovative approaches to segmenting, valuing, obtaining, serving, and retaining customers. Walker works with some of the world's most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. Our corporate office is located on the north side of Indianapolis near 103rd & Meridian.
As a Senior Project Manager at Walker, you'll join Walker's consulting services team. You will be asked to manage a portfolio of client projects from start to finish. You will work directly with clients, internal project teams, and state-of-the-art technology.
|Duties:|| Responsibilities Include: |
Background and Experience Should Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Psychology, Sociology or related field. Master's
- 5-10 years of related experience managing projects, schedules, team members, and interacting directly with clients on consulting or market research-oriented projects
- Strong client service skillset demonstrated through a positive track record of client retention and growth
- Knowledge of basic statistics; detail orientation and comfort working with data
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Products; project management software skills a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task to meet aggressive client deadlines
- Clearly articulate thoughts through written and verbal expression
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem solving
- Flexible team player
- Positive, results-driven mentality
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.