Assistant Project Manager
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA, etc.|
Walker is a customer intelligence consulting firm that provides comprehensive solutions for some of the world's most influential companies. Helping businesses for more than 70 years, Walker specializes in customer retention and growth strategies, using predictive analytics, cutting edge technology, and expert consultation to deliver results for our clients. Our corporate office is located on the north side of Indianapolis near 103rd & Meridian.
As an Assistant Project Manager at Walker, you’ll be starting a professional career in project management. You’ll learn the necessary skills needed to manage a successful project from start to finish by becoming directly involved in working with clients, teams, and state-of-the-art technology.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Psychology, Sociology or related field. Master's
degree, a plus
- Knowledge of basic statistics or a strong orientation to numbers
- Microsoft Office Products - basic to intermediate skill level
- Attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Clearly articulate thoughts through written and verbal expression
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem solving
- Flexible team player