Sr. Java Programmer / Analyst
|Salary Range:||Based on experience.|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA & FSA, etc.|
|Description:||Walker is a privately held consulting firm specializing in customer strategy. Helping businesses for more than 70 years, our diverse team of consultants provides tailored, comprehensive voice-of-the-customer solutions to help companies achieve their business objectives and grow shareholder value. Walker specializes in customer loyalty and related customer strategies, including innovative approaches to segmenting, valuing, obtaining, growing, and retaining customers. We work with some of the world's most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. Our corporate office is located on the north side of Indianapolis near 103rd & Meridian. |
- Design and develop complex database driven applications that deliver value to our client base.
- Development of applications spanning all phases of application development including: analysis, design, construction, quality assurance, user training and support.
- Work within a structured development environment that includes software versioning, coding standards, peer review, and task tracking management.
- Projects are primarily web based, but also include mid-tier and background processes.
Background and Experience Should Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Experience designing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Database experience: must understand relational database concepts and have experience working with SQL. Oracle experience is a plus.
- Test Driven Development experience and knowledge of Agile development is a plus.
- Must be able to contribute to a growing team of Java programmers in a relaxed and teamwork-oriented environment.
- Self-starter: must show consistent initiative and be able to accomplish tasks independently.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Passion for programming: must show a genuine interest in technology and programming.
- Strong organizational skills: must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule
Our organization offers a casual dress code and a generous 27 day paid time off program, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. If interested, please apply online at www.walkerinfo.com/careers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.