Graphics & Reporting Specialist
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA & FSA, etc.|
|Department:||Graphics & Reporting|
As a Graphics & Reporting Specialist, you'll use Walker custom software to create graphs and charts for our client reports and deliverables. As a G&R Specialist, you will collaborate with various internal teams, project managers & consultants on the formatting and design of our report deliverables and provide suggestions and solutions to new graphics and reporting client needs.
|Qualifications:||Background and Experience Should Include:|
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related discipline, English, Journalism/Communications, or other related experience.
- Previous work in a Windows-based computer environment, including advanced experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word. Knowledge of additional graphing programs is a plus.
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and Word-based documents.
- Demonstrated history of working with data to present metrics in graphical formats.
- Desire/ability to learn new software applications. We will train you to use our custom software tools.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.