Graphics & Reporting Specialist
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA & FSA, etc.|
|Department:||Graphics & Reporting|
Walker is a customer intelligence consulting firm that provides comprehensive solutions for some of the world's most influential companies. Helping businesses for more than 70 years, Walker specializes in customer retention and growth strategies, using predictive analytics, cutting edge technology, and expert consultation to deliver results for our clients. Our corporate office is located on the north side of Indianapolis near 103rd & Meridian.
As a Graphics & Reporting Specialist, you'll use Walker custom software to create graphs and charts for our client reports and deliverables. As a G&R Specialist, you will collaborate with various internal teams, project managers & consultants on the formatting and design of our report deliverables and provide suggestions and solutions to new graphics and reporting client needs.
|Qualifications:||Background and Experience Should Include:|
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related discipline, English, Journalism/Communications, or other related experience.
- Previous work in a Windows-based computer environment, including advanced experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word. Knowledge of additional graphing programs is a plus.
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and Word-based documents.
- Demonstrated history of working with data to present metrics in graphical formats.
- Desire/ability to learn new software applications. We will train you to use our custom software tools.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.