Statistical Analyst, Analytical Sciences
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA & FSA,|
Walker is a privately held consulting firm specializing in customer strategy. Helping businesses for more than 70 years, Walker's diverse team of consultants provides tailored, comprehensive solutions to help companies achieve their business objectives and grow shareholder value. Walker specializes in customer loyalty and related customer strategies, including innovative approaches to segmenting, valuing, acquiring, serving, and retaining customers. Walker works with some of the world's most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. Our corporate office is located on the north side of Indianapolis near 103rd & Meridian.
As an associate in Marketing Sciences, you will enjoy using your methodological skills and vast knowledge of statistical techniques to answer diverse business questions. On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy variety in your work- from providing custom and exploratory analytic solutions to conducting analysis around Walker's proprietary model - as you interact with a diverse team of statistical analysts, business consultants, program managers, technical staff, and client contacts. A successful associate in the department will enjoy working independently and with teams, be curious, inquisitive and enjoy continuous learning.
- Work with account teams to understand clients' business issues and data challenges.
- Collaborate with account teams on program design and interpretation of analytic findings.
- Conduct high-quality, detailed analyses of client survey data using sound, appropriate statistical techniques. This includes analysis of Walker's proprietary model.
- Specific analytics required will include: regression analysis, correlation analysis, factor analysis, and statistical testing. Other analyses may include: latent class, CHAID, linkage analysis (linking survey data to financial or other business metrics), structural equation modeling, and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing Sciences Manager on internal analytic trainings.
- Collaborate with Marketing Sciences Manager and VP of Statistical Solutions on furthering Walker's product and statistical offerings.
Master's degree in Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Business, or related field or Bachelor's degree and two years experience applying statistics to answer research/business questions.
- Working knowledge of correlation, regression, and statistical testing. Broad knowledge of techniques in the SEM, segmentation and longitudinal realm is a plus.
- Strong skills in SPSS or SAS, and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to communicate complex details of analysis to a non-analytical audience.
- Critical problem solver, able to solve problems and answer questions by synthesizing and connecting insights
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time, working under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times.
- Possess an innate curiosity and desire to find evidence to answer questions or support decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.