Temporary Call Center Interviewer
|Salary Range:||Competitive Wages plus opportunity for advancement|
|Department:||Field & Tab|
Variable Hours: Part-time day shift available (8:30-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday) Must work a minimum of four (4) days per week.
Special project starting in early April running through the end of May. Other work may be available after the completion of this project.
Walker Research provides traditional market research services such as focus groups, field and tab services, mock jury trials and call center services. For over 70 years, Walker has worked with some of the world's most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. Walker Research is located on the northeast side of Indianapolis near 71st & Shadeland Avenue.
As a Call Center Interviewer, you will be gathering customer feedback and perceptions via outbound telephone surveying. Calls will be placed to businesses and individual consumers. No selling is involved.
We offer a casual dress code, competitive wage and opportunity for advancement. Number of hours per week are not guaranteed.
If interested, please visit our website at www.walkerinfo.com for additional information and to apply online. If you would like to apply in person, we will have a walk-in day on Thursday, March 7, 2013 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our facility located at 6910 North Shadeland Avenue in Indianapolis, Indiana 46220.
- Model all Walker Research calling standards
- Administer a survey via Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing software
- Follow project/questionnaire instructions
- Accurately write, type and record numeric responses and full text comments verbatim
- Listen carefully to respondent questions and redirect in an unbiased manner as necessary
- Use appropriate probes, clarifications and pat responses
- Handle refusals to participate professionally
- Administer rating scale questions accurately
- Self-edit completed work
- Speak clearly and distinctly. Speak at a pace, not too fast or too slow. Speak with proper volume, not too loud or too soft. Voice tone should convey a confident image
- Demonstrate dependability/reliability as explained in attendance policy
- Use time productively. Maintain reasonable production standards
- Follow all company policies/procedures
- Prior call center experience, preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a market research environment, a plus
- Basic computer experience with the ability to type 35+ wpm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - bilingual in English and Spanish, helpful. Ability to interact with a variety of consumers and business people
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Clearly articulate thoughts through written and verbal expression
- Must be 18 yrs old
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.